Patryk I. Labuda is a Ph.D. candidate at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID), and a Teaching Assistant at the Geneva Academy. His dissertation looks at the effectiveness of international criminal tribunals in catalysing domestic judicial reform (case studies: Rwanda, Democratic Republic of Congo, Sierra Leone).
Patryk is a Teaching Assistant on both the Executive Master and the LL.M.:
- Professor Giovanni Distefano; Sources and Subjects of Public International Law and Sanctions in Public International Law (Executive Master)
- Professor Robert Roth; Repression of Terrorism: Issues and Debates (Executive Master)
- Professor Eibe Riedel; Peacekeeping and Human Rights in Armed Conflict (Executive Master)
- Professor William Schabas: The Law and Practice of the International Criminal Court (LL.M. optional course and Executive Master)
- Professor Carsten Stahn; Repression of International Crimes (Executive Master)